Mary Kathryn Wiese
March 16, 2013
Mary Kathryn (Weber) Wiese passed away Feb. 26, 2013, in Cheyenne, Wyo., surrounded by her children and grandchildren. Mary was an amazing mother and grandmother who devoted her whole life to her family. Mary lived more of her life in Craig and spent her later years in Cheyenne. She was the hear and soul of her family. Her wisdom and guidance made a significant impact on the lives of many people. She will be loved and missed forever.
Funeral services were held at 11 a.m. March 4, 2013, at the Grant Mortuary Chapel in Craig. Interment followed in Highland Cemetery in Meeker. A Rosary was held the previous evening.
Mary was born Dec. 24, 1946, in Meeker. She is survived by daughters and son-in-laws Eugenia and Tony Duarte, Mildred and Nate Ruiz; sons Cloyd Barker, Denton Anderson and Brandon Wiese; daughters Cindy Hyde, Joedee Madrid and Jennifer Norris; 19 grandchildren; and 10 great-grandchildren.
Mary was preceded in death by grandson Matthew Ruiz; her mother, Madeline Weber; her father, Owen Weber; and brother Noah Michael Weber.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Craig native, veteran Marine Cory Hixson weighs in on NFL protests in social media video
- Winter Valley Fire more than 50-percent contained at 7,800 acres in western Moffat County
- Update: Winter Valley Fire grows to 6,400 acres near Elk Springs, Cross Mountain in western Moffat County
- Moffat County, CMS cross country step up with wins in Wyoming, prep for Sept. 30 home meet
- Economic development board supports ballot measures 2A, 5A