Robert Gary Calder
February 4, 2013
Robert Gary Calder, 71, of Austin, passed away Saturday, Feb. 2, 2013, at his home.
Gary was raised in Craig and is survived by two sisters, Joan Calder Egan, of Oceanside, Calif., and Joycebeth Calder Emanuel, of Fort Collins; and one brother, Thomas D. Calder of Woodstock, Ga.
A Funeral Service will take place at 11 a.m. on Saturday, Feb. 9, 2013, at Crippin Funeral Home Chapel in Montrose. Interment will take place at 1 p.m. the following day, Sunday, Feb. 10, 2013, at Craig Cemetery.
Arrangements are under the direction of Crippin Funeral Home & Crematory, of Montrose.
Recommended Stories For You
- Update: Winter Valley Fire burns 3,500 acres, Deerlodge residents evacuated in western Moffat County
- Winter Valley Fire near Elk Springs reaches 5,200 acres, burning on Cross Mountain in western Moffat County
- Weekend fires ravage family home, Cedar Mountain in Moffat County
- Moffat County 4-H aims high, shoots straight at state
- New hotel owners plan big improvements