Adreanah Louise Bailey
December 17, 2012
Our little angel, Adreanah was born sleeping at 11:43 p.m. on Dec. 6, 2012, at Bassett Army Community Hospital Fort Wainwright in Fairbanks, Alaska, and was called home to Our Heavenly Father on the same day. Adreanah weighed 6 pounds, 6 ounces and measured 20 inches in length.
She has taken a part of us with her and touched our hearts forever.
Adreanah is survived by her parents, David and Rebecca Bailey; her sister Aylah, of Fairbanks, Alaska; maternal grandparents Bill and Kim Serio, of Craig; parental grandparents Doug and Karen Bailey, of Craig; aunts Amber (Bryan) Hampton, of Craig, and Kortney Bailey, of Craig; uncles Jake Breslin, of Fort Bragg, N.C., Jesse Breslin, of Hayden, Chase Serio, of Craig, and Dustan Bailey, of Grand Junction; and cousins Brylee and Gunner Hampton and Brody and Harlan Bailey.
She is preceded in death by parental grandmother Linda Bailey, aunts Dana and Diana Bailey, and uncle C.J. Lenahan.
A private service will be officiated by Leonard Browning with Adreanah’s immediate family members.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Moffat County community aid needed to track puppy thieves
- Double the fun: Siblings graduate together, pursue technical school
- On the record for May 16 to 21
- Craig fitness gurus ask community to tough it out to honor fallen soldier in Memorial Day Workout
- Man found dead in Maroon Bells area; injuries to head and leg