Victoria M. Duncan
December 5, 2012
Victoria M. Duncan, 32, of Craig, passed away at 4:20 p.m. Nov. 29, 2012, surrounded by her leaving family and wonderful VNA staff at her home due to complications with mesothelioma.
Victoria leaves a special place in the hearts of many at special places like The Memorial Hospital and it’s Infusion Clinic.
She is survived by her husband, Kip Kusner; parents Dan and Vickie Duncan; children Melissa, Tabitha Davis and James Wallace; Siblings Rachel (Damien) Becker, Daniel Robert (Jessica) Snannon; and many other colleagues, family and friends.
Family members would like to send a special Thank You to the community of Craig for their support during the past 18 months while she battled the cancer. Victoria will always be our Special Angel in Heaven.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Update: Winter Valley Fire grows to 6,400 acres near Elk Springs, Cross Mountain in western Moffat County
- Update: Winter Valley Fire burns 3,500 acres, Deerlodge residents evacuated in western Moffat County
- Economic development board supports ballot measures 2A, 5A
- Winter Valley Fire more than 50-percent contained at 7,800 acres in western Moffat County
- Moffat County football goes back and forth in penalty-heavy loss to Resurrection Christian