Thomas George Spicer
November 30, 2012
Thomas George Spicer was born to Roy and Anna Belle Spicer in Rawlins. Wyo.
He grew up on the family ranch near Baggs, Wyo. He attended school in Baggs, graduated from South High School in Denver and attended the University of Colorado for one year.
He served in the army and was stationed in France and Germany.
He returned to the family ranch to help his brothers.
Tom was a perfect compliment to his stockman brother, Bill, in that Tom was something of an electrician, plumber, carpenter, mechanic and farmer. He was an avid reader and student of various branches of science.
On Dec. 4, 1969, Tom married Connie Fleming.
Tom is survived by his wife Connie, of Baggs, Wyo.; son Charles, of Portland, Ore.; sisters Susan Neslund, Claudia Alexander, Mary Harvey, of Denver, and Anne McMullen, of Dallas, Texas; brother Roy Spiver, of San Diego, Calif.; and numerous nieces and nephews.
Tom was preceded in death by his parents; a daughter, Angela; and two brothers, William and James.
As Tom requested, his body will be cremated and there will be no funeral service.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- UPDATED: Last show of strength for Empire Mine in Moffat County; silo still standing after failed demolition attempt
- Moffat County Jail Report for Nov. 9 to Nov. 20
- Thieves target Christmas ornaments: On the record for Nov. 16, 17
- Multiple kids on the loose: On the record for Nov. 18, 19
- 3 involved in rollover in southern Moffat County