Darlene Blackmon Lux
November 17, 2012
Darlene Blackmon Lux was born March 10, 1951, in Missouri to Frank and Eloise Blackmon.
She married Perry Lux on Aug. 2, 1986, in Clark. They made their home in Hayden prior to moving to Farmington, N. M., eleven years ago.
Darlene enjoyed being a mom, grandmother, great grandmother and being creative and making artificial bouquets.
She died on September 19, 2012, at her home in Farmington at the age of 61.
She is survived by her husband, Perry Lux, of Farmington, NM; her sons Tom Carson, of Craig, and Chris Carson and his wife, Kelly, of Hayden; her grandchildren Kaley, Corey, Faith and Christian; great grandson Steven; her sister Deanna; her brothers Mike, Doug, Denny, Bob and Dan; her father-in-law and mother-in-law, Fran and Louise Lux; sisters-in-law Grace Lux (Doak Chew) and Paula Lux; and many nieces and nephews.
Darlene was preceded in death by her parents, one brother, Frank, and a sister, Teresa.
Cremation has taken place and memorial services will be Wednesday, Nov. 21, 2012, at 2:30 p.m. at St. Michael Catholic Church with the Rev. James Fox officiating.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Chainsaw fuel implicated in Temple Fire firefighter injury
- Rabbit Ears Peak erosion goes viral on social media and spurs some to ponder new names
- Food poisoning sickened 80 at Rifle Rodeo
- Lifetime sport: Yampa Valley Golf Course’s Cottonwood Classic celebrates 50 years, devoted players
- Man bathing in sink: On the record for June 20 to 22, jail report for June 13 to 16