Evelyn Marie (Paulson) Henderson
November 6, 2012
Evelyn Marie (Paulson) Henderson was born Jan. 8, 1917, the daughter of Peter E. Paulson and Estella (McClellan) Paulson.
She spent her childhood in the Snake River Valley and graduated from High School. Evelyn married David E. Henderson and they raised four sons, Wayne, Kenneth, Ralph and Gerald.
Following the death of her husband in 1962, Evelyn moved to Mesa, Ariz., where she lived for the rest of her life.
She is survived by her sons, Kenneth (Linda) and Gerald (Joyce); Daughter-in-law Marlene (Ralph); and sisters-in-law Sarah Faye (Ralph) and Faye M. (Ted). She also had 27 grandchildren and 84 great grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by one grandson, Matthew; husband David; sons Wayne, Harold and Ralph; and sisters-in-law Faye and Georgia.
Evelyn was a loving mother, grandmother and great grandmother. She will be deeply missed by her family relatives and friends.
She was a member of the LDS Church and was deeply faithful in her church, which she attended regularly.
Funeral services were Oct. 27, 2012, in Mesa, Ariz., at the LDS Church of Jesus Christ. Graveside services in Craig were Oct. 29 at the Craig Cemetery.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Moffat County community aid needed to track puppy thieves
- Double the fun: Siblings graduate together, pursue technical school
- Man found dead in Maroon Bells area; injuries to head and leg
- On the record for May 16 to 21
- Craig fitness gurus ask community to tough it out to honor fallen soldier in Memorial Day Workout