September 4, 2012
Our beloved Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Sister, Daughter, and Friend Phyllis was taken to Heaven on Saturday, Sept 1, 2012.
In leu of a service, please join her family and friends in a celebration of her life, Saturday, Sept. 8, 2012, from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. at the Craig V.F.W. Food will be served.
Memorial donations may be made to Yampa Valley Bank in her sister’s name, Sharon Batchelor.
Phyllis’s life was signified by many colors, all bright and vibrant, Please show your love for her by wearing your own tie dye shirts, pants, hats, shoes, or scarves in her honor.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Man bathing in sink: On the record for June 20 to 22, jail report for June 13 to 16
- Mission will fulfill long-held dream from Craig woman
- Rabbit Ears Peak erosion goes viral on social media and spurs some to ponder new names
- Food poisoning sickened 80 at Rifle Rodeo
- Concerns over Craig customer service location addressed by YVEA board