Armando A Arrendondo
August 1, 2012
Armando A. Arredondo was born Sept. 9, 1945, in Uvalde, Texas, the son of Octaviano and Juanita (Aguilero) Arredondo.
He was raised and attended school in Uvalde until moving to Craig when he was 17.
Armando later married and became the father of a son, Shane. He was always very fond of his dogs and they were his constant companions.
Armando worked for the Peroulis family for many years, both in their sheep business and more recently as an equipment operator in their trucking business.
He is survived by his son, Shane Arredondo, of Craig; sisters Aurora Ruiz and Alicia Reyes, both of Uvalde, Texas, Olga Diaz, of Fort Worth, Texas, and Dora Bernal, of Winters, Texas; and brother Gilbert Arredondo, of Uvalde, Texas.
He was preceded in death by his parents and two brothers, Arnulfo and Octaviano, Jr.
Cremation has taken place and memorial services were Friday, July 27, 2012, at Grant Mortuary in Craig with Fr. James Fox officiating. Interment of his cremains followed in the Craig Cemetery.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Craig native, veteran Marine Cory Hixson weighs in on NFL protests in social media video
- Winter Valley Fire more than 50-percent contained at 7,800 acres in western Moffat County
- Update: Winter Valley Fire grows to 6,400 acres near Elk Springs, Cross Mountain in western Moffat County
- Moffat County, CMS cross country step up with wins in Wyoming, prep for Sept. 30 home meet
- Economic development board supports ballot measures 2A, 5A