July 28, 2012
Fran Tuttle, a former resident of Saratoga, died Sunday, July 22, 2012, on the eve of her 73rd birthday.
Fran was born the fourth of five daughters to James and Theresa McMahon on July 23, 1939, in Gary, S.D.
Fran was preceded in death by her husband, Burton Tuttle, and her sister, Dona Bledsoe, of Nacogdoches, Texas, and her parents James and Theresa McMahon.
Fran Tuttle is survived by three sisters, Mary Ann Nielsen, Pat Houck, and Violet McMahon; nieces Linda Cottle, Christy Nielsen, and Shannessy Hakola; nephews James Houck, Mark Nielsen, Bob Nielsen, Jimmy Nielsen, Cory Hakola, and Kyle Hakola; and many great nieces and nephews.
Fran's wishes were there be no funeral service, and instead that each friend and loved one remember her in their own special way with loving memories of a life of love and laughter, with her quick wit, giving nature, good friends, good times, and a loved one's touch.
Part of us went with her the day God called her home. We will treasure the memories within our hearts and feel her love around us.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- One down, one to go: Auction of Moffat County property results in one sale
- On the record for May 16 to 21
- Craig fitness gurus ask community to tough it out to honor fallen soldier in Memorial Day Workout
- Moffat County community aid needed to track puppy thieves
- Good sports: Moffat County High School awards ‘Dude’ Dent, Outstanding Female Athlete