Treva M. Sharp
July 13, 2012
Treva M. Sharp was born June 23, 1937, in Zanesville, Ohio.
She was raised in Zanesville and attended school there.
She later went on and became a registered nurse. She specialized in hospice care.
Treva was married to Dean Lanier and had two daughters, Cynthia Sue and Starla Kay.
Treva married William F. Sharp in 1952 in Albuquerque, N.M., and to this union two daughters and one son were born. They lived in various places, including Las Vegas and San Diego.
In 1999, she moved to Craig.
Treva enjoyed spending time with her family and working as a hospice nurse, and loved crocheting and learning how to use the computer.
She died Monday July 9, 2012, at Sunset Meadows in Craig. She was 75.
Treva is survived by daughters Melody Jean Lyons, of Maybell, Juanita Sharp, of Craig, and Starla Kay Lanier, of Ohio; son William A. Sharp, of Browning, Mont.; several grandchildren and three great-grandchildren; sisters Thelma Jean Cramer and Mary Bradshaw, of Zanesville, Ohio; and brothers Archie Bradshaw, of Kissimmiee, Fla., and Richard Bradshaw, of Ohio.
Treva was preceded in death by her mother, and daughter Cynthia Sue Lanier.
Cremation has taken place and no services are planned.
Treva was a loving person who gave life through the eyes of others. She will be missed.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Chainsaw fuel implicated in Temple Fire firefighter injury
- Rabbit Ears Peak erosion goes viral on social media and spurs some to ponder new names
- Man bathing in sink: On the record for June 20 to 22, jail report for June 13 to 16
- Food poisoning sickened 80 at Rifle Rodeo
- Concerns over Craig customer service location addressed by YVEA board