June 29, 2012
Dave Elliott passed away June 14, 2012, of complications with his heart.
He was 70.
He spent much of his life working as a carpenter, working on the power plant in its beginnings, churches, bridges and other buildings throughout his life. He was always ready to lend a hand, a tool or a kind word.
He is survived by his wife, Virginia Elliott; his sons and daughters, Richard Elliott, Robert Elliott, Rhonda Estes, Chuck Bergstrom, Ken Bergstrom and Dana Simpson; his grandchildren and great grandchildren; his church family and all those who loved him.
A memorial service will be at 1 p.m. Saturday, June 30, 2012, at the Apostolic Lighthouse Church.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- 34-year-old man drowns Wednesday near Rangely
- Man bathing in sink: On the record for June 20 to 22, jail report for June 13 to 16
- Mission will fulfill long-held dream from Craig woman
- Dogs hit by cars: On the record for June 17 to 19
- Moffat County student wins FFA State Star, will compete for American Star in 2018