Johnny Lee Linsey
June 20, 2012
Johnny Lee Lindsey, of Craig, was born Dec. 23, 1961, to Bonnie and Pete Lindsey, Jr., in Grants, N.M. He died Thursday, June 7, 2012, in Montrose County.
He was 50.
He was a beloved son, brother, father and husband.
A memorial service took place Wednesday, June 13, 2012, in Grants, N.M.
He is survived by his wife, Betty Lindsey; son Corey Lindsey, of Craig; mother Bonnie, of Cortez; and numerous brothers and sisters from Colorado, Florida, New Mexico and Texas.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Update: Winter Valley Fire grows to 6,400 acres near Elk Springs, Cross Mountain in western Moffat County
- Winter Valley Fire more than 50-percent contained at 7,800 acres in western Moffat County
- Economic development board supports ballot measures 2A, 5A
- Update: Winter Valley Fire burns 3,500 acres, Deerlodge residents evacuated in western Moffat County
- Moffat County football goes back and forth in penalty-heavy loss to Resurrection Christian