Patricia Ann Hesselgren
May 9, 2012
Patricia Ann Hesselgren, of Craig, died Monday, May 7, 2012, at Hospice & Palliative Care of Western Colorado. She was 68.
A private family service will take place in June in Craig.
She is survived by her husband, Bill Hesselgren, of Craig; daughter Kristine (Matthew) Cooper, of Hamilton; sisters Louise Peckham, of Indianola, Iowa, and Charlotte Brown, of Creston, Iowa; mother Marian Wallace, of Craig; brother Dwayne Wallace, of Manson, Iowa; grandsons Nathan and Matthew Cooper, of Hamilton; and granddaughter Anna Cooper, of Hamilton.
In lieu of flowers, donations can be made in Patricia’s name to the Boys & Girls Clubs of America.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Moffat County community aid needed to track puppy thieves
- Man found dead in Maroon Bells area; injuries to head and leg
- Double the fun: Siblings graduate together, pursue technical school
- On the record for May 16 to 21
- Craig fitness gurus ask community to tough it out to honor fallen soldier in Memorial Day Workout