Kathy Ilene Parsons-Gallagher
April 30, 2012
Kathy Ilene Parsons-Gallagher died Monday, April 23, 2012, in her home with her family.
She is survived by her husband, Bill Gallagher; daughters Valerie (Josh) Boulger, of Craig, Cindy (Jody) Darby, and Melissa Farley, of Farmington, N.M.; stepchildren Bill(Lori) Gallagher, Jr., of Denver, Erin (Forest) Agee, Jennifer (Ross) Sanchez, and Julie (Eddie) Luera, all of Albuquerque, N.M.; grandchildren Jennifer and Jeremy Farley, Kalub and Karrah Darby, Hannah and Isaac Boulger, Georgia, Audrey and Liam Gallagher, Ashton and Esai Luera, and Joseph and Jackson Agee; and great-grandson Kael Farley; sisters Patricia (Bud) Martin, of Tennessee, and Karen Spry, of Elko, Nevada; brother Tillman (Bimbo) Smith, of Joplin, Mo.; and numerous
nieces and nephews.
Kathy was a wonderful person and an absolute joy to be around. She had a zest for life and she could never stand to be sitting still. She was loved by all who knew her. She was a wonderful mother and was a mother to all.
She was preceded in death by her parents Jean and Tillman Smith, and son William Wade Hall.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- UPDATED: Last show of strength for Empire Mine in Moffat County; silo still standing after failed demolition attempt
- 3 involved in rollover in southern Moffat County
- Hydro dipping has one Craig man wrapped up in business
- Semi, SUV involved in Friday highway crash west of Craig
- Thieves target Christmas ornaments: On the record for Nov. 16, 17