Neva Manley Mason
March 28, 2012
Neva Manley Mason, a beloved mother, grandmother, sister and friend, died Saturday, Feb. 25, 2012, in Redlands, Calif. She was 88.
She is survived by her youngest son, Tim Mason; daughter-in-law Mary Mason, of Redlands, Calif.; sister Betty Hamilton, of Taylor, Texas; brother Tommy Manley, a retired major in the U.S. Air Force of San Antonio; six grandchildren and six great-grandchildren.
Mason was preceded in death by her husband, Fred Mason, of Craig; parents Emmett and Jettie Cox Manley; oldest son Mitch Manley; and granddaughter Melody Carnes.
Services will take place at 2 p.m. Saturday, March 31, 2012, at Kavanaugh United Methodist Church Chapel in Greenville, Texas. Interment will follow at East Mount Cemetery in Greenville, Texas.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Man seriously injured in car crash east of Hayden
- Pickup plunges into Loudy-Simpson pond south of Craig
- Open records request sheds light on police chief’s forced retirement
- Driver hospitalized in Denver after Friday collision with semi truck outside Hayden
- Tires slashed on multiple vehicles: On the record for Oct. 12, 13