Wanda Nadine Meyer
March 21, 2012
Wanda Nadine Meyer, of Yuma, Ariz., and formerly of Craig, died Friday, March 16, 2012. She was 80.
She was born Jan. 24, 1932, in Great Bend, Kan., to Edward and Sarah Etta Keys.
Wanda was a homemaker, loving mother, grandmother, great-grandmother, an avid doll collector, active member of her church and someone who loved to travel.
She is survived by her brother, Donald (Carol Ann) Keys; sister Carol Jean (Tom Tucker) Miller; children Stephen (Edna) Hejny, Warren (Libby) Hejny, Curtis (Sharon) Hejny, and Neil (Barbara) Hejny, from her first marriage to Arthur Hejny.
She had six grandchildren and four great-grandchildren.
She was married to Fred Meyer, who died in 2011, and is survived by his children: Marlene (Gary) Coble, Joyce (Darrell) Reidel, John (Elaine) Meyer, Nancy (David) Tucker, Norma (Lawrence) Robl, and their children and grandchildren.
Arrangements for a memorial service are pending. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Wanda Nadine Meyer's name to the Arthritis Foundation.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Moffat County community aid needed to track puppy thieves
- Man found dead in Maroon Bells area; injuries to head and leg
- Double the fun: Siblings graduate together, pursue technical school
- On the record for May 16 to 21
- Craig fitness gurus ask community to tough it out to honor fallen soldier in Memorial Day Workout