Wanda Nadine Meyer
March 21, 2012
Wanda Nadine Meyer, of Yuma, Ariz., and formerly of Craig, died Friday, March 16, 2012. She was 80.
She was born Jan. 24, 1932, in Great Bend, Kan., to Edward and Sarah Etta Keys.
Wanda was a homemaker, loving mother, grandmother, great-grandmother, an avid doll collector, active member of her church and someone who loved to travel.
She is survived by her brother, Donald (Carol Ann) Keys; sister Carol Jean (Tom Tucker) Miller; children Stephen (Edna) Hejny, Warren (Libby) Hejny, Curtis (Sharon) Hejny, and Neil (Barbara) Hejny, from her first marriage to Arthur Hejny.
She had six grandchildren and four great-grandchildren.
She was married to Fred Meyer, who died in 2011, and is survived by his children: Marlene (Gary) Coble, Joyce (Darrell) Reidel, John (Elaine) Meyer, Nancy (David) Tucker, Norma (Lawrence) Robl, and their children and grandchildren.
Arrangements for a memorial service are pending. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Wanda Nadine Meyer's name to the Arthritis Foundation.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Man seriously injured in car crash east of Hayden
- Pickup plunges into Loudy-Simpson pond south of Craig
- Open records request sheds light on police chief’s forced retirement
- Driver hospitalized in Denver after Friday collision with semi truck outside Hayden
- Tires slashed on multiple vehicles: On the record for Oct. 12, 13