Linda Lou Laabs
March 2, 2012
Linda Lou Laabs, of Craig, died Sunday, Feb. 26, 2012.
Linda was a wonderful wife, mother, grandmother and great grandmother. She was born Oct. 6, 1947, in Hays, Kan., to Richard and Virginia May.
Linda was married to her devoted husband, Donald Laabs, on April 3, 1964.
She is survived by her husband, Donald; children Duane, Rodney, Brenda and Tina; eight grandchildren and four great-grandchildren; sister Nancy Chase; and two nieces.
Linda will be missed by all. No services have been made at this time.
Recommended Stories For You
- Update: Winter Valley Fire burns 3,500 acres, Deerlodge residents evacuated in western Moffat County
- Winter Valley Fire near Elk Springs reaches 5,200 acres, burning on Cross Mountain in western Moffat County
- Weekend fires ravage family home, Cedar Mountain in Moffat County
- Moffat County 4-H aims high, shoots straight at state
- New hotel owners plan big improvements