Linda Lou Laabs
March 2, 2012
Linda Lou Laabs, of Craig, died Sunday, Feb. 26, 2012.
Linda was a wonderful wife, mother, grandmother and great grandmother. She was born Oct. 6, 1947, in Hays, Kan., to Richard and Virginia May.
Linda was married to her devoted husband, Donald Laabs, on April 3, 1964.
She is survived by her husband, Donald; children Duane, Rodney, Brenda and Tina; eight grandchildren and four great-grandchildren; sister Nancy Chase; and two nieces.
Linda will be missed by all. No services have been made at this time.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Man who died in Yampa River identified as Steamboat Springs IT worker
- Missing eyebrow: On the record for May 19, 20
- Craig ready for a grand old time this weekend with Grand Old West Days
- Bear tries to break into doughnut delivery vehicle in Steamboat Springs
- Moffat County’s ‘Dude’ Dent, Outstanding Female Athlete nominees — Hugo Hernandez, Mattie Jo Duzik