Marvin D. ‘Pete’ Barnes
February 4, 2012
Cedaredge resident Marvin D. "Pete" Barnes passed away peacefully Jan. 28, 2012, at the Colorow Care Center in Olathe. He was 83.
Pete is survived by his son, Randy Barnes, of Ghana, West Africa; daughter, Melanie Gray, and her husband, Buzz, of Montrose; brother, Bill Barnes, and his wife, Charlene, of Hayden; two grandchildren; and one great-grandchild.
The family suggests memorial contributions be made in Pete's memory to Order of the Eastern Star Spruce Chapter 129, to the American Cancer Society or to Hospice and Palliative Care of Western Colorado.
Arrangements are under the care and direction of Taylor Funeral Service and Crematory.
A memorial service will be held at a later date.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Fall getaways: 5 unique Airbnbs within a couple hours of Craig
- Girls steal shoes: On the record for Oct. 8, 9
- Helping Moffat County kids motivates candidates to serve on school board
- Government update: Moffat commissioners to discuss clubhouse sale
- Top 10 most-viewed stories of the week: Oct. 9 through 15, 2017