Marvin D. ‘Pete’ Barnes
February 4, 2012
Cedaredge resident Marvin D. "Pete" Barnes passed away peacefully Jan. 28, 2012, at the Colorow Care Center in Olathe. He was 83.
Pete is survived by his son, Randy Barnes, of Ghana, West Africa; daughter, Melanie Gray, and her husband, Buzz, of Montrose; brother, Bill Barnes, and his wife, Charlene, of Hayden; two grandchildren; and one great-grandchild.
The family suggests memorial contributions be made in Pete's memory to Order of the Eastern Star Spruce Chapter 129, to the American Cancer Society or to Hospice and Palliative Care of Western Colorado.
Arrangements are under the care and direction of Taylor Funeral Service and Crematory.
A memorial service will be held at a later date.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- One down, one to go: Auction of Moffat County property results in one sale
- On the record for May 16 to 21
- Moffat County community aid needed to track puppy thieves
- Craig fitness gurus ask community to tough it out to honor fallen soldier in Memorial Day Workout
- Good sports: Moffat County High School awards ‘Dude’ Dent, Outstanding Female Athlete