January 8, 2012
Shirley Jean (Weber) Jarrell, of Craig, died Monday, Dec. 19, 2011, at Sandrock Ridge due to complications from pneumonia.
She was 78.
Shirley was born Aug. 11, 1933, in Hayden, to Harry and Lila Weber.
She was the oldest of three children, which includes Harry Max Weber and Jack E. Weber.
Shirley grew up in Oak Creek, where she met and married Marion R. Jarrell in 1949.
They had four children: Shelby, Randy, Shamra and Echo.
Shirley is survived by Shelby Jarrell, Randy (Janice) Jarrell, and Shamra (Tony) Grajeda.
She had 11 grandchildren, 20 great-grandchildren, and brothers Harry (Barb) Weber and Jack (Pat) Weber.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Marion; daughter Echo Carey; and great-grandson Layne Grajeda.
A service was Thursday, Dec. 22, 2011, at Grant Mortuary Chapel, in Craig. Philip Gibson officiated.
Pallbearers were Dean Carey, Amos Jarrell, Anthony M. Grajeda, Hunter Beckett, Nathon Jarrell, and Chase Steinhaus.
Honorary pallbearers were Jason Carey, Matt Beckett, Holden Beckett, Anthony Grajeda, Sr., and Levi Jarrell.
Shirley was laid to rest next to Marion at Craig Cemetery.
Shirley will always be loved and missed by her family and friends.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Girls steal shoes: On the record for Oct. 8, 9
- Fall getaways: 5 unique Airbnbs within a couple hours of Craig
- Moffat County business wins 2017 Mossy Oak featured business award
- Families, police search for runaway teens from Steamboat Springs
- Helping Moffat County kids motivates candidates to serve on school board