Christopher Michael Hartung
November 21, 2011
Christopher Michael Hartung, of Grand Junction and formerly of Craig, died at his home on Tuesday, Nov. 15, 2011.
Chris enjoyed skateboarding, riding bikes, shooting, hanging with friends and most of all spending time with his family. Chris was a caring man. Nothing meant more to him then his family.
Chris was a loving husband, father, son, brother, grandson and uncle. Chris is survived by his wife, Kira Hartung; sons, Ronnie and Jacob Hartung; daughters, Kiva and Makayla Hartung; father and mother, Ron and Cindy Hartung; brothers, Cory (Heather) Overton and Lucas Hartung; grandma and grandpa, Jerry and Gloria Noland; grandpa, Albert Hartung; nephew, Bailey Overton; niece, Kyli Overton; and several aunts, uncles and friends.
He was preceeded in death by his son, Samuel Hartung; daughter, Mckenzie Hartung; grandmother, Mariam Hartung; aunts, Tina and Carol Hartung; and uncle, Fred Overton.
A service for Chris will be at 2 p.m. Monday Nov. 28, 2011, at the Callahan Edfast Mortuary in Grand Junction.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Family killed in plane crash north of Glenwood Springs identified
- Multiple fires reported in Moffat County Saturday
- Public meetings set to discuss elementary campus closure
- Unruly man drinking beer in City Market: On the record for Sept. 11, 12
- Woman chases tenant with pole: On the Record for Sept. 14, 15