Bobby Joe Warren
November 21, 2011
Bobby J. Warren, 59, of Craig, died Wednesday, Nov. 16, 2011, at his home. He was born on Feb. 11, 1952, in Mt. Vernon, Mo., to Dolphus and Gloria (Atkins) Warren.
Bobby worked as a coal mine worker his whole life.
He is preceded in death by his father.
He is survived by his mother, Gloria Warren of Laramie, Wyo.; his sons, Ian Warren and his wife, Jennifer, of Delaware, Ohio, and Brandon Warren and his wife, Shanna, of Gillette, Wyo.; his grandchildren, Abigail, Lucas, Olivia and Samuel Warren of Delaware, Ohio, and Abby, Kirree, Roree and Cole Warren of Gillette, Wyo.; his sisters, Gloria Cox of Alaska, Jackie Miller of Killdeer, N.D., and Annette Warren of Laramie, Wyo.; and his basset hound, Ricky.
Visitation will be held from 4 to 6 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 22, 2011, at Montgomery-Stryker Funeral Home in Lara-
A funeral service will be held at 2 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 23, 2011, at Montgomery-Stryker Funeral Home with the Rev. Rhett Ivey officiating. Interment will be at Green Hill Cemetery.
Services are under the direction of Montgomery-Stryker Funeral Home. To send condolences or to sign the online guest book, visit http://www.montgomerystryker.com.
Memorial contributions can be made to ARK Regional Services, 1150 N. Third St., Laramie, WY 82072.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Chainsaw fuel implicated in Temple Fire firefighter injury
- Businessman to fill Moffat County School Board vacancy
- Rabbit Ears Peak erosion goes viral on social media and spurs some to ponder new names
- Food poisoning sickened 80 at Rifle Rodeo
- Lifetime sport: Yampa Valley Golf Course’s Cottonwood Classic celebrates 50 years, devoted players