October 19, 2011
Keith Kirby died Friday, Oct. 14, 2011, at the Veteran's Nursing Home in Rifle. He was 84.
Keith was born July 27, 1927, in Yampa, to Leon Earl and Ethel (Walker) Kirby.
He served his country in the Merchant Marines during World War II.
Keith leaves behind his children, Don, Monty and Sandy Kirby, seven grandchildren, and 14 great-grandchildren.
Cremation has taken place and a private family service will be held at a later date.
Rifle Funeral Home is handling arrangements.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- UPDATED: Last show of strength for Empire Mine in Moffat County; silo still standing after failed demolition attempt
- Moffat County Jail Report for Nov. 9 to Nov. 20
- Thieves target Christmas ornaments: On the record for Nov. 16, 17
- Multiple kids on the loose: On the record for Nov. 18, 19
- 3 involved in rollover in southern Moffat County