October 10, 2011
Patricia Kaspar-Coles, of Centennial, died Friday, Sept. 30, 2011. She was 74.
Pat was born March 17, 1937, in Omaha, Neb., to Walter and Mary Kaspar.
She graduated from Benson High School in 1955, and from Colorado State College in 1959. She later received a master's degree from Northern Colorado University.
She married David Coles, of Craig, on Dec. 28, 1959.
Pat and David have one son, Matthew.
Pat taught school for 30 years in Craig, Washington, D.C., and Newton Middle School in Centennial.
In addition to her love of children of all ages, Pat lived for tennis and travel.
She is survived by her husband, David; son Matthew; and brother Jim Kaspar. She is also survived by a cherished 99-year-old aunt, Agnes Klessig, and many beloved cousins.
Visitation was Friday, Oct. 7, 2011, and a funeral service was Saturday, Oct. 8, 2011, at Olinger Chapel Hill Mortuary, 6601 S. Colo. Blvd., in Centennial. The service concluded with a reception.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to the donor's charity of choice. Share condolences at http://www.olingerchapelhill.com.
Arrangements were under the direction of Olinger Chapel Hill Mortuary & Cemetery in Centennial.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Girls steal shoes: On the record for Oct. 8, 9
- Fall getaways: 5 unique Airbnbs within a couple hours of Craig
- Helping Moffat County kids motivates candidates to serve on school board
- Moffat County business wins 2017 Mossy Oak featured business award
- Families, police search for runaway teens from Steamboat Springs