Elsie Lavonne Freeman
September 5, 2011
Elsie Lavonne Freeman, went to be with Jesus on Tuesday, Aug. 30, 2011, at 70 years young.
She had a long bout with breast cancer, but kept a positive outlook through all of it. She knew where she was going.
She is survived by her husband, Ray M. Freeman Jr., of Grand Junction; son, Chris Freeman, of Merkel, Texas; daughter, Angie William, of Grand Junction; daughter, Carol Eschen, and son-in-law, Paul Eschen, of Elizabeth; brother, Robert A. Hindman, and sister-in-law, Luthera Hindman, of Sisters, Ore.; nine loving grandchildren — four boys and five girls; and three great-grandchildren and one on the way.
A memorial service will be held at 10 a.m. Friday, Sept. 9 at Northeast Christian Church in Grand Junction.
Our thanks to all of the Pavillion workers throughout the years, Hospice Home Healthcare team and the Northeast Christian Church members. We appreciate all of the love and support.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- UPDATED: Last show of strength for Empire Mine in Moffat County; silo still standing after failed demolition attempt
- 3 involved in rollover in southern Moffat County
- Moffat County Jail Report for Nov. 9 to Nov. 20
- Hydro dipping has one Craig man wrapped up in business
- Thieves target Christmas ornaments: On the record for Nov. 16, 17