Shane Thomas Buche
August 29, 2011
Shane Thomas Buche, 66, of Broomfield and formerly of Craig, died Friday, Aug. 19, 2011, in Broomfield of natural causes.
Shane was born Nov. 19, 1944, to Frederick "Fritz" and Diana Buche in Wayne, Ind.
He worked as a machinist and served in the United State Marine Corps from 1963 to 1969. He was a member of the Veterans of Foreign Wars' Broomfield Post 9565.
He loved motorsports and to hunt, fish and play billiards. He loved the outdoors.
She is survived by his daughter, Kelli A. Gallion, 42; sons Nicholas "Nick" F. Buche, 41, and Craig Shane Buche, 24; brother Nicholas "Nick" Buche; and grandson Shane D. Gallion, 16.
Shane was preceded in death by his parents and his nephew, Justin Buche.
A memorial service was held at 1 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 27, 2011, in Lafayette. Shane was cremated. Avalon Funeral Home handled funeral arrangements.
Recommended Stories For You
- 3 involved in rollover in southern Moffat County
- Semi, SUV involved in Friday highway crash west of Craig
- Hydro dipping has one Craig man wrapped up in business
- Last show of strength for Empire Mine in Moffat County; silo still standing after failed demolition attempt
- Slick road contributes to Highway 40 rollover in Moffat County