Jean Ann Bowser
August 26, 2011
Jean Ann Bowser, a former Craig resident, died Monday, Aug. 22, 2011, at her home in Grand Junction.
She will be greatly missed by all who knew and loved her. Her contagious smile and laughter will live on in the hearts of family and friends.
She is survived by her husband, Greg Bowser; daughter Kindra Nicodemus; son-in-law Nathan Nicodemus; granddaughter Alivia Nicodemus; son, Chad Martin; sister Jan Stambaugh; brother-in-law Willie Stambaugh; brother Gary Holms; and mother Betty Holms.
A services was Sunday, Aug. 28, 2011, at Eagle Cemetery in Eagle.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Man found dead in Maroon Bells area; injuries to head and leg
- Moffat County community aid needed to track puppy thieves
- 5 Moffat County High School graduates enlist in military
- Double the fun: Siblings graduate together, pursue technical school
- ‘A new adventure’: Moffat County graduation marks change, growth for 97 students