Jean Ann Bowser
August 26, 2011
Jean Ann Bowser, a former Craig resident, died Monday, Aug. 22, 2011, at her home in Grand Junction.
She will be greatly missed by all who knew and loved her. Her contagious smile and laughter will live on in the hearts of family and friends.
She is survived by her husband, Greg Bowser; daughter Kindra Nicodemus; son-in-law Nathan Nicodemus; granddaughter Alivia Nicodemus; son, Chad Martin; sister Jan Stambaugh; brother-in-law Willie Stambaugh; brother Gary Holms; and mother Betty Holms.
A services was Sunday, Aug. 28, 2011, at Eagle Cemetery in Eagle.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Man seriously injured in car crash east of Hayden
- Pickup plunges into Loudy-Simpson pond south of Craig
- Open records request sheds light on police chief’s forced retirement
- Driver hospitalized in Denver after Friday collision with semi truck outside Hayden
- Tires slashed on multiple vehicles: On the record for Oct. 12, 13