Richard Ray Wille
August 22, 2011
Richard Ray Wille died Monday, Aug. 1, 2011, at his home in Craig. He was 67.
He was born Aug. 23, 1943, to Ray and Glee Wille in Kankakee , Ill.
Rich graduated high school In Longmont, and attended the University of Northern Colorado, where he graduated in 1965 with a degree in secondary education. His primary occupation was teaching, and during that time he enjoyed coaching baseball and football.
Throughout his life, Rich also worked many other jobs including guide and outfitting, drilling, and welding.
He was happiest when he was outdoors whether riding his horse or hunting.
There were also many happy moments spent with family, friends and his dog.
He is survived by sons Mike (Tara) Wille and their four children, of Meeker, and John Wille and his two children, of Craig; daughter Kathy (Ron) Hockett and their two children, of Hayden; sisters Barbara (John) Mulvaney, of Billings, Mont., and Sandy (Michael) Price, of Longmont.
A service was Thursday, Aug. 11,2011, at Grant Mortuary in Craig.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- 34-year-old man drowns Wednesday near Rangely
- Man bathing in sink: On the record for June 20 to 22, jail report for June 13 to 16
- Mission will fulfill long-held dream from Craig woman
- Dogs hit by cars: On the record for June 17 to 19
- Moffat County student wins FFA State Star, will compete for American Star in 2018