Marilyn Munroe McKinney
August 14, 2011
Marilyn Munroe McKinney, a Craig resident for 10 years, died Tuesday, July 26, 2011, in Littleton. She was 75.
She was born July 30, 1936, in Chicago, the daughter of Roy B. and Allison (Platt) Munroe.
She married Robert McKinney on Oct. 24, 1959, in Chicago. She graduated from Chicago Teacher's College and worked as an elementary school teacher.
Marilyn enjoyed traveling.
Survivors include sons Rob Roy and Scott Munroe McKinney; brother James Munroe; grandchildren Jessica Ann, Rachael Lynn and Robby McKinney; and great-grandchildren Danny and Shelby McKinney.
A memorial service for close friends and family took place Saturday, July 30, 2011, in Denver.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Man bathing in sink: On the record for June 20 to 22, jail report for June 13 to 16
- Mission will fulfill long-held dream from Craig woman
- Rabbit Ears Peak erosion goes viral on social media and spurs some to ponder new names
- Food poisoning sickened 80 at Rifle Rodeo
- Concerns over Craig customer service location addressed by YVEA board