Beth Dawn “Fluff” Stowe
August 3, 2011
Beth Dawn "Fluff" Stowe was born July 25, 1964, in Monterey Park, Calif. She died Thursday, July 21, 2011.
She lived her life as a free spirit. She loved life, especially nature.
Her email logo was "Angels in Disguise, Butterflies."
Beth was diagnosed with cancer in 2007, and fought a courageous battle up to the end. She came to Craig and was able to complete her "bucket list."
While in Craig, she touched many people's lives, and she will be missed by all.
After 13 months in Craig, she took the opportunity to spend her last days with her son, his wife and her two grandchildren, whom she adored.
The entire family got to be together in Craig to say goodbyes, and Beth was able to tell everyone of her love for them.
Because of this, Beth requested no further services be conducted.
She is survived by her son, Nick (Barb) Nelson, of, Maryland; brothers Frank (Debbie) Nelson, of Santee, Calif., and Brad (Terri) Nelson, of Katy, Texas; grandchildren Abby and Arion Nelson, of Maryland; several nieces and nephews, who lovingly called her "Aunt Bee"; and her father, Bud (Penny) Nelson, of Craig.
She is truly missed.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Update: Winter Valley Fire burns 3,500 acres, Deerlodge residents evacuated in western Moffat County
- Update: Winter Valley Fire grows to 6,400 acres near Elk Springs, Cross Mountain in western Moffat County
- Consultants provide Craig parents with data to inform school closure process
- Moffat County suicides drop to zero; access to care increasing, barriers still remain
- Economic development board supports ballot measures 2A, 5A