The Memorial Hospital board approves action items at Thursday meeting in Craig
February 25, 2011
At its Thursday meeting, The Memorial Hospital board:
• Approved, 6-0, recommendations from the Finance Committee to acquire a lab tissue processor.
• Approved, 6-0, recommendations from the Finance Committee to acquire a lab coagulation instrument
• Approved, 6-0, advancement of radiologist Malaika Thompson from provisional to associate staff.
• Approved, 6-0, The Memorial Hospital to ratify the negotiation by Moffat County to lease mineral parcels to oil and gas interests as presented, and draft a letter to the lessee reflecting this agreement.
• Approved, 6-0, a motion to direct the hospital administration to work with Moffat County officials to correct the titling of the leases.
Recommended Stories For You
• Approved, 6-0, to provide financial account authorizations to TMH board treasurer Don Myers.
—Board member John Kinkaid was absent.