Wanted: Suspect in Grand Junction armed robbery
April 20, 2017
Craig — The Mesa County Sheriff's Office is asking for the public's help in identifying a masked man who robbed a Grand Junction business at gunpoint at 12:15 a.m. Thursday.
The man entered Slick Ricks Entertainment at 2923 North Ave., demanded money at gunpoint and left on foot with an undisclosed amount of cash, according to a press release from MCSO.
The business was closed and only one employee was inside when the robbery occurred, according to the release. No one was hurt.
The man wore dark clothing, a red mask and sunglasses, as captured on surveillance video. He was last seen walking northbound on 29 ¼ Road, the release said.
MCSO is asking anyone who knows the identity or whereabouts of this person to contact the MCSO Investigations Tip Line at 970-244-3526 or call Crime Stoppers at 970-241-7867. If information provided to Crime Stoppers helps lead to an arrest, individuals can earn up to a $1,000 cash reward and remain completely anonymous.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On the record
- Drunk woman assaults officers: On the record and jail report for April 11 to 18
- Man in bushes by school: On the record, jail report for May 1 to 8
- Car versus wheelchair: On the record for Sept. 19 to 21 and jail report for Aug. 17 to 21
- Charges dismissed in workers’ manslaughter case
- Drunk hit-and-run: On the record, jail report for April 18 to 24
- UPDATED: Last show of strength for Empire Mine in Moffat County; silo still standing after failed demolition attempt
- Moffat County Jail Report for Nov. 9 to Nov. 20
- Multiple kids on the loose: On the record for Nov. 18, 19
- Thieves target Christmas ornaments: On the record for Nov. 16, 17
- 3 involved in rollover in southern Moffat County