Moffat County School Board takes action at Thursday meeting
March 23, 2012
During its meeting Thursday, the Moffat County School Board:
• Heard from Becca Pugh, Moffat County High School Student council president, on upcoming events at MCHS.
• Heard from Kinlie Brennise, a fifth-grader at East Elementary School, on her trip March 5 to the Colorado state capitol for Girls With Goals Day.
• Approved, 7-0, Feb. 23 meeting minutes, financial reports as of February, March check registers and a personnel report for March.
• Heard from board member J.B. Chapman on the current status of the Maximum Commitment to Excellence Committee.
• Heard from board member Lawrence Sober on his time March 5 at the Colorado Senate Bill 191 Action Summit.
Recommended Stories For You
• Heard from board member Christine Balderston on the passing of Colorado House Bill 1238.
• Heard from school district finance director Mark Rydberg on the budget.
• Approved, 7-0, the adoption of 2012-13 calendar for Maybell Elementary School.
• Approved, 7-0, school district unified plans.