Moffat County government update for May 4
May 3, 2013
Moffat County Commission meeting
When: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday
Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
• 8:30 to 8:35 a.m. Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, moment of silence
• 8:35 to 8:45 a.m. Consent agenda:
Recommended Stories For You
— Review and sign the following documents: April 30 and May 3 meeting minutes, resolution for payment of payroll warrants, resolution for payment of warrants, medical billing agreement for Maybell ambulance, addendum to core mental health services contract and addendum to core substance abuse services contract.
• 8:45 to 9 a.m. General discussion:
— Note commissioners may discuss any topic relevant to county business whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on the agenda.
• 9 to 9:15 a.m. Discussion with Bill Mack and Linda DeRose, of road and bridge
— Present bid recommendation for two motor graders.
— Present bid recommendation for tractor truck purchases.
• 9:15 to 9:30 a.m. Discussion with The Memorial Hospital in Craig staff and EMS crew
— Present proclamation for EMS week.
• 9:30 to 9:45 a.m. Discussion with Roy Tipton, of developmental services
— Request sole source contract with Core Bore for hole cutting services at the Moffat County Courthouse.
— Present contract with Core Bore for signature.
• 9:45 to 10 a.m. Discussion with Lynette Running, of human resources
— Present resolution amending Moffat County employee handbook regarding overtime calculation.
The agenda is subject to change until 24 hours before scheduled hearings. The board may alter the times of the meetings throughout the day or cancel or reschedule noticed meetings.