Moffat County Commission takes action at Tuesday’s meeting
March 12, 2013
During its regularly scheduled meeting Tuesday, the Moffat County Commission:
• Approved, 3-0, proclaiming March 17 to 23 as National Agriculture Week and March 19 as Agriculture Day in Moffat County.
• Approved, 3-0, writing a letter of support of House Resolution 818, a reaffirmation of energy issues and forest management.
• Discussed amending a contract with attorney Jeremy Snow, increasing his rate to $125 per hour.
• Approved, 3-0, writing a letter of support to bring the Tala Jalisco Mexico dance group to Craig for the Cinco de Mayo celebration at Centennial Mall.
• Heard a Road and Bridge Department monthly report.