Moffat County commission takes action at Tuesday meeting
October 6, 2010
At Tuesday's meeting, the Moffat County Commission:At Tuesday’s meeting, the Moffat County Commission:
At Tuesday's meeting, the Moffat County Commission:
• Approved, 3-0, a transfer of payments of warrants for September totaling $274,163.87.
• Approved, 3-0, a conservation trust fund eligibility certificate with the Colorado Department of Local Affairs for 2011.
• Approved, 3-0, Resolution No. 2010-92 for the vacation of several portions of Moffat County roads.
• Approved, 3-0, a communications site inventory certification with the Bureau of Land Management's Little Snake Field Office for private mobile radio service for Lookout Mountain, Juniper Mountain, Harper Mountain, Cedar Mountain and Breeze Mountain.
• Approved, 3-0, a placement agreement contract with Snowman Vending for concession services at the Loudy-Simpson Ice Area for two years.
• Approved, 3-0, final settlement for the 2010 striping project with Rocky Mountain Enterprises totaling $22,526.25.
• Approved, 3-0, a request to close Moffat County Road 75P for 45 days.
• Approved, 3-0, a division order request from the Museum of Northwest Colorado moving the ownership of a mineral lease from Gulfport Energy Corporation to Shell Trading U.S. Company.
• Approved, 3-0, to waive the bid process for the Museum of Northwest Colorado for publication of the "Buster Brown" book with the Lifetime Chronicle Press for 2,000 copies totaling $6,715.
• Approved, 3-0, a letter to the Consolidated Communication Network of Colorado supporting the addition of the Moffat County maintenance department as a user group on the 800-megahertz radio communication system.
• Approved, 3-0, to go into executive session with County Attorney Jeremy Snow and Budget Analyst Tinneal Gerber regarding lease negotiations of the Moffat County Public Safety Center including receiving specific legal advice on the matter.
• Heard a presentation from members of the Moffat County High School Student Council regarding the Every Student Will Graduate program.