Moffat County Commission takes action at Tuesday meeting
December 7, 2010
At its regular meeting Tuesday, the Moffat County Commission:
• Approved, 3-0, Oct. 5, 18, and 26, Nov. 3, 16 and 23 meeting minutes.
• Approved, 3-0, a transfer of payment of warrants for the month of November totaling $259,862.35.
• Approved, 3-0, a payment of payroll warrants ending Nov. 27 totaling $403,017.23.
• Approved, 3-0, an agreement for receipt of court security grant funds totaling $90,379.78.
• Approved, 3-0, a purchase of services agreement for polygraph testing and interpretive reporting with Schmidt Polygraph and Consulting LLC, of Eagle, for $250 per test and not to exceed $500.
Recommended Stories For You
• Approved, 3-0, Resolution No. 2010-127, amending the classification plan and rate of pay section of the Moffat County handbook to reflect that part-time and temporary employees must work 2,080 hours before receiving a step increase in pay.
• Approved, 3-0, Resolution No. 2010-128, amending the longevity pay of the Moffat County handbook to clarify that only full-time employees are eligible for longevity pay.
• Approved, 3-0, awarding workers' compensation insurance for the county to Pinnacol Assurance.
• Approved, 3-0, waiving the bid process for county strategic planning services.
• Heard a presentation from Dan Davidson of the Museum of Northwest Colorado on a mineral lease extension with Gulfport Resources.
• Discussed office leasing contracts with the Moffat County Tourism Association at the Museum of Northwest Colorado.