Moffat County Commission takes action at Tuesday meeting
March 29, 2011
At its regular meeting today, the Moffat County Commission:
• Approved, 3-0, a resolution for transfer of payment of warrants totaling $290,676.89.
• Approved, 3-0, a resolution for payment of payroll warrants totaling $669,776.02.
• Approved, 3-0, a resolution of corrections for the month of March.
• Approved, 3-0, an annual fire operating plan between Moffat County, the Bureau of Land Management, U.S. Forest Service and Moffat County Sheriff's Office.
• Approved, 3-0, a resolution for the extension of the temporary closure of county road 75P for setting and operation of an oil rig to June 29 or until closure signs have been removed.
Recommended Stories For You
• Approved, 3-0, a contract with Sidwell Company for GIS mapping and website design service between Moffat and Rio Blanco counties.
• Approved, 3-0, a March budget supplemental removing the weed and pest management department requests. The supplemental had no change to the contingency.
• Approved, 3-0, bid recommendations for purchase of rodenticide, insecticide, herbicide, and surfactant to Snyder & Counts Feed totaling $79,684.05.