Moffat County Commission takes action at Tuesday meeting
May 24, 2011
At its regular meeting Tuesday morning, the Moffat County Commission:
• Approved, 3-0, a payroll warrant resolution.
• Approved, 3-0, an A/P warrant resolution.
• Approved, 3-0, the A/P payroll and electronic transactions for social services for $374,902.04.
• Approved, 3-0, an Ennovate Energy performance contract.
• Approved, 3-0, a pest control contract for the Museum of Northwest Colorado.
Recommended Stories For You
• Approved, 3-0, a Community Services Block Grant agreement.
• Approved, 3-0, an Emergency Medical Services provider agency agreement.
• Approved, 3-0, an EMS contract with Dr. Troy Phillips.
• Approved, 3-0, a master contract for Maybell Ambulance Services for the EMS program.
• Discussed the possible closure of roads south of Moffat County Road 49 with county planner Jerry Hoberg and road and bridge director Bill Mack.
The land surrounding the loop formed by roads LY1, LY2, LY3 and LY4 is owned by Colowyo Coal Co., and Nick Charchalis, who has a surface agreement with Winter Ridge Energy.
Charchalis said the roads are rarely used by anyone else and no longer need to be considered part of the county road system. Note: Due to a clerical error, the commission's agenda incorrectly listed the roads as County Roads 41, 42, 43, 44 and 46.