Moffat County Commission takes action at today’s meeting
May 22, 2012
At its regular meeting today, the Moffat County Commission:
• Approved Department of Social Services accounts payables and electronic transactions for $335,743.
• Approved, 3-0, a $10,519.59 bid from TLC Carpet One for carpet at the Moffat County Sheriff's Office.
• Discussed hosting a public hearing to partially vacate Moffat County Road 76.
• Approved, 3-0, the appointment of Bryan Ludgate to the Moffat County Finance Corporation Board.
• Approved, 3-0, hiring a full-time staff assistant for the Department of Social Services.
For more on today's commission meeting, see Wednesday's Craig Daily Press or visit http://www.craigdailypress.com.