Moffat County Commission takes action at today’s meeting
June 21, 2011
At its regular meeting this morning, the Moffat County Commission:
• Approved, 3-0, ambulance licenses for the Emergency Medical Services Council, and the appointment of Dr. Troy Phillips to the board of Regional Emergency Medical and Trauma Advisory Council.
• Approved, 3-0, the Moffat County Commission strategic draft plan for efficiency and better communication between government employees and citizens.
• Approved, 3-0, a right-of-way permit application for the use of Moffat County Road 16 with the Bureau of Land Management.
• Approved, 3-0, minutes for the commission's May meeting with social services, and a memorandum of understanding between social services and the Colorado Works program.
• Approved, 3-0, a payroll warrant resolution.
• Approved, 3-0, an A/P warrant resolution.
• Approved, 3-0, A/P payroll and electronic transactions for social services for $362,856.45.
• Approved, 3-0, the monthly treasurer's report.
• Approved, 3-0, a memorandum of understanding regarding Colorado House Bill 04-1451.
• Approved, 3-0, a second addendum to the core services life skills contract.
• Approved, 3-0, a memorandum of understanding with Connections 4 Kids.
• Approved, 3-0, a contract for core services day treatment alternatives.
— Reported by Andy Bockelman