Moffat County Commission takes action at today’s meeting
September 13, 2011
At its regular meeting today, the Moffat County Commission:
• Approved, 3-0, extending American Legion Post 62's $250,000 promissory note deadline until Feb. 1, 2016.
• Approved, 3-0, changing the property line in relation to the Hamilton Community Center fence project.
• Heard a monthly report from Bill Mack, of the road and bridge department.
• Approved, 3-0, Mathew and Kristine Cooper's request to exempt five of their 46 acres near Moffat County Road 41.
• Approved, 3-0, a conditional use permit for Randy and Joy Booco to lease a building and operate a snowplow repair business at the Fox Pointe Subdivision on Colorado Highway 13.
Recommended Stories For You
• Approved, 3-0, a conditional use permit for Green River Energy Resources, Inc., to conduct seismic exploration in the vicinity of Highway 13, Highway 317, Moffat County Road 93 and Moffat County Road 39.
— For more on today's commission meeting, see Wednesday's Craig Daily Press or visit http://www.craigdailypress.com.