Moffat County Commission takes action at today’s meeting
July 17, 2012
At its regular meeting today, the Moffat County Commission:
• Approved, 2-0, a $42,152 bid from Patriot Highway Markings for county road striping projects.
• Approved, 2-0, a $115,260 bid from APH Construction to replace windows at the Moffat County Courthouse.
• Approved, 2-0, hiring a temporary, part-time assistant for the Moffat County Fair.
• Discussed YTIME Now, LLC timekeeping software.
• Approved, 2-0, May 29 and June 26 Department of Social Services meeting minutes.
Recommended Stories For You
• Approved, 2-0, a memorandum of understanding for reimbursement of accounting services and training.
• Approved, 2-0, vehicle replacement for the Department of Social Services.
• Approved, 2-0, Department of Social Services Child Protection Team.
• Approved, 2-0, a Court Appointed Special Advocates memorandum of understanding.
• Heard Department of Social Services monthly reports.
— Commissioner Tom Gray was absent from today's meeting.
— For more on today's commission meeting, see Wednesday's Craig Daily Press or visit http://www.craigdailypress.com.