Moffat County Commission agenda for April 13
April 13, 2010
Moffat County Commission meetingMoffat County Commission meeting
Moffat County Commission meeting
8:30 a.m. today, Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
• 8:30 to 8:35 a.m. Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, moment of silence
• 8:35 to 8:45 a.m. Consent agenda
Review and sign the following documents: warrant resolution; seven, five-county core services mental health program contracts; five-county core services Life Skills program contract; core services substance abuse services contract addendum; courthouse flooring contract; social services department payroll; landfill software and fairbanks scale indicator; lawn mowing services contract; Colorado Works program substance abuse services addendum.
• 8:45 to 8:55 a.m. General discussion.
Note that the board may discuss any topic relevant to county business whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on the agenda.
• 8:55 to 9 a.m. Announce Moffat County Tourism Association board seat selections.
• 9 to 9:15 a.m. Discussion with Ted Lindtveit, of Colorado Technical Services, Inc.
• 9:15 to 9:30 a.m. Discussion with Tammy Seela, of the parks and recreation department.
Award bid for Loudy-Simpson Park soccer field restroom construction.
• 9:30 to 10 a.m. Discussion with Bill Mack and Linda DeRose, of the road and bridge department.
Present bid recommendation for concrete work on Brown's Park swinging bridge project.
• 10 to 10:15 a.m. Discussion with Lynette Running, of the human resources department.
Present personnel requisition.
• 10:15 to 10:30 a.m. Discussion with Jeff Comstock, of the natural resources department, and county attorney Kathleen Taylor.
Discuss possible hiring of outside council for county road litigation
• 10:30 to 11 a.m. Break
• 11 to 11:15 a.m. Discussion with Suzanne Brinks, of the assessor's office.
Present abatement petition for Lonnie and Lorraine Kawcak.
• 11:15 to 11:30 a.m. Discussion with Dan Davidson, of the Museum of Northwest Colorado
Present three oil and gas leases for signature
• 11:30 a.m. to noon Discussion with Jerry Hoberg, of the planning and zoning department.
Long Minor Subdivision
Precision Excavating/Peroulis Brothers gravel pit conditional use permit
The agenda is subject to change until 24 hours before scheduled hearings. The board may alter the times of the meetings throughout the day, or cancel or reschedule noticed meetings.