Letter: Vote for Chuck Grobe
June 23, 2012
To the editor:
With voting to close within a week, I have some statistics for you and your readers concerning the Moffat County Commission race. Each candidate has the following goals to accomplish:
• Keep the cost of government down.
• Retain our same quality of services.
• Increase tourism.
• Protect oil, gas and coal production.
• Pursue job creation.
This individual has the following qualifications to back him for those accomplishments:
• He is a proven leader.
• He is honest and transparent.
• He is fiscally conservative.
• He is forward thinking.
• He is a committed Christian.
• He is new to our community but not to government.
This gentleman has experience, which speaks of and for itself:
• Thirty years of public service.
• Twenty years with the Hayden Planning Commission.
• Four years on the Hayden School Board.
• Five years with the West Routt Fire Board.
• Ten years on the Hayden Town Board.
• Six years as Hayden mayor.
• Ten years as a small business owner.
• Twenty-seven years working with gas- and coal-fired power plants.
This gentleman speaks the “voice of the ordinary citizen” and is “serving Moffat County with his heartfelt desire.”
Chuck Grobe is this gentleman, and he comes to Craig with a focus to make our county a thriving, driving, wonderful place to live and work.
Chuck sincerely cares about us as individuals and business owners and is willing to work hard for us and do what is right for Moffat County.
His record speaks to all of you for his vote for commissioner, “the most caring, qualified candidate,” for District 2.