Grand Olde West Days schedule of events for May 30
May 30, 2011
• 7 a.m. — 5K Fun Run sign-in, 595 Russell St.
• 7 a.m. — Car show registration, 400 block of Yampa Avenue
• 8 a.m. — Moffat County High School girls basketball pancake breakfast, 400 block of Yampa Avenue
• 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. — street festival in downtown Craig with live music by Cabin Fever, Four to Play, The Yampa Valley Boys, Stray Grass, Pineapple Crackers and Bob La Ford; exhibits at the Museum of Northwest Colorado, 590 Yampa Ave.; community car show; food and craft vendors; magic balloon art by Ed Aragoni; children's activities; contests; and a beer garden
• 11 a.m. — Memorial Day ceremony, Craig cemetery
• 11:30 a.m. — The Elks Lodge sells hamburgers and hot dogs at the lodge, 43 W. Victory Way
Recommended Stories For You
• Noon to 9 p.m. — Brown's Amusement Carnival, fairgrounds
—For more information on all the weekend's events, contact organizer Kandee Dilldine at 824-2151 or visit http://www.grandoldewestdays.com.