January 17, 2014
Moffat County Commission meeting
When: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday
Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
• 8:30 to 8:35 a.m. Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, opening prayer
• 8:35 to 8:45 a.m. Consent agenda:
— Review and sign the following documents: Jan. 14 meeting minutes, resolution for transfer of intergovernmental funds: 2014-11, landfill consultant contract, Road and Bridge Department Great Divide shop construction contract, Colorado Department of Public Health stormwater permits; change of contract forms and Shadow Mountain Village engineering services contract ammendment.
• 8:45 to 9 a.m. General discussion:
— Note commissioners may discuss any topic relevant to county business whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on the agenda.
• 9 to 9:15 a.m. Discussion with County Attorney Rebecca Tyree
— Present second reading of Ordinance 2013-05, "Restricting Use of Recreational Marijuana on Commercial and Industrial Properties… et al."
• 9:15 to 9:45 a.m. Discussion with Kerri Klein of the Department of Social Services
— Review December minutes for revision or approval.
— Director updates.
— Electronic transactions.
— Monthly reports.
• 9:45 to 10 a.m. Discussion with Roy Tipton of the Office of Development Services
— Present bid evaluation for finance department remodel project.
— Present project management bid evaluation for Shadow Mountain Village project.
• 10 to 10:05 a.m. Board of County Commissioners
— Announce selections for open seats on the Council on Aging, Moffat County Finance Corporation Board and the Land Use Board.
The agenda is subject to change until 24 hours before scheduled hearings. The board may alter the times of the meetings throughout the day or cancel or reschedule noticed meetings.