Government Update for Sept. 3, 2011
September 3, 2011
Moffat County Commission meeting
When: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday
Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
• 8:30 to 8:35 a.m. Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, moment of silence
• 8:35 to 8:45 a.m. Consent agenda
Review and sign the following documents: approve July 5 minutes, A/P payroll warrant resolutions, intercounty LEAP agreement, core services contract, contract with Patriot Highway Markings for 2011 road striping project.
• 8:45 to 9 a.m. General discussion
Please note that the board may discuss any topic relevant to county business, whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on this agenda.
• 9 to 9:15 a.m. Discussion with Charlene Abdella of the Moffat County Sheriff's Office
–– Present bid recommendation for search & rescue ATV
• 9:15 to 9:30 a.m. Discussion with Terri Estey of the Moffat County Human Resources Department
Present personnel requisition for approval
• 9:30 to 9:45 a.m. Discussion with Bill White, State of Colorado electrical inspector
–– Discuss office space rental
The agenda is subject to change until 24 hours before scheduled hearings. The board may alter the times of the meetings throughout the day or cancel or reschedule noticed meetings.