Government update for Saturday, June 4, 2011
June 4, 2011
Moffat County Commission meetingMoffat County Commission meeting
Moffat County Commission meeting
WhenWhen: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday
When: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday
Where:Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
• 8:30 to 8:35 a.m. Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, moment of silence
• 8:35 to 8:45 a.m. Consent agenda
Review and sign the following documents: Accounts payable warrant resolution; payroll warrant resolution; transfer of intergovernmental funds resolution; and Maybell sanitation district planning and design assistance grant agreement.
• 8:45 to 9 a.m. General discussion
Note that the board may discuss any topic relevant to county business, whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on the agenda.
• 9 to 10 a.m. Discussion with Jerry Hoberg, of the planning and zoning department
Review and possible approval of Mountain Home Youth Ranch Conditional Use Permit
• 10 to 10:15 a.m. Announce appointment to planning and zoning board alternate seat
• 10:15 to 10:30 a.m. Discussion with Jeff Comstock, of the natural resources department
Present Quicksilver mineral lease for signature
The agenda is subject to change until 24 hours before scheduled hearings. The board may alter the times of the meetings throughout the day or cancel or reschedule noticed meetings.
Click here to have the print version of the Click here to have the print version of the Craig Daily Press delivered to your home.Click here to have the print version of the Craig Daily Press delivered to your home.