Government Update for Saturday, December 10, 2011
December 10, 2011
Moffat County Commission meeting
When: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday
Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
• 8:30 to 8:35 a.m. Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, moment of silence
• 8:35 to 8:45 a.m. Consent agenda
Review and sign the following documents: Sept. 20, Oct. 25 and Nov. 22 meeting minutes; Xerox purchase contract for the Craig Branch of the Moffat County Libraries; ice rink hot water system contract
• 8:45 to 9 a.m. General discussion
Note that the board may discuss any topic relevant to county business whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on the agenda.
• 9 to 9:30 a.m. Discussion with Tineneal Gerber, of administration
Present 2012 budget for adoption
• 9:30 to 9:45 a.m. Discussion with Tinneal Gerber, of the administration department, and Erin Miller, of the commissioner's office
Discuss discontinuation of yearly bid process for official newspaper and stationary printing
• 9:45 to 10 a.m. Break
• 10 to 10:30 a.m. Discussion with Bill Mack, of the road and bridge department
Present monthly reports
• 10:30 to 10:45 a.m. Discussion with Jeff Comstock, of the natural resources department, and Dan Davidson, of the Museum of Northwest Colorado
Present mineral lease bid packet for approval
• 10:45 to 11:30 a.m. Break
• 11:30 a.m. to noon. Discussion with Jerry Hoberg, of the planning and zoning department
Present Connell Resources gravel pit conditional use permit amendment
Present Peterson Tallgrass RV Park conditional use permit
The agenda is subject to change until 24 hours before scheduled hearings. The board may alter the times of the meetings throughout the day or cancel or reschedule noticed meetings.
Craig City Council meeting
When: 7:30 p.m. Tuesday
Where: Craig City Hall, 300 W. Fourth St.
• Roll call
• Pledge of Allegiance and moment of silence
• Approve Nov. 22 meeting minutes
• Approve agenda
• Consent agenda
• Other business:
Resolution No. 11 in support of American energy development.
Consider approval of second addendum to an agreement between Dennis Winn and the City of Craig.
• Staff reports:
Police department month end report for November
Water and wastewater monthly reports
• City manager/city attorney reports
• Council reports
• Audience comments